Exercise and Diet: Keys to burn more calories
Exercise and diet, the perfect allies to lose more body fat than if we simply follow only on a diet. But what are the keys to burn more calories? Physical exercise not only helps you get the most out of our diet, but to gain muscle and, above all, to sculpt our figure. The first premise is to adapt the practice of physical exercise to our diet and our physical form. From there, we began to seize each and every one of its benefits. If you’re dieting, do not forget, move and slim.
Reduce the intake of calories in our diet and combine it with the practice of physical exercise helps burn more and get the desired results more effectively, even faster. It is found that exercising is not only good for our health in general, but especially to combat weight problems, the most recommended aerobic exercise.
But, do get the most exercise? As noted, the first step is to establish a consistent exercise plan with our diet and our physical form. Thus, for example, one must consider the energy balance, that is, subtracting the fewer calories consumed. If the exercise we spend in excess, to avoid a possible crash, we should eat more times a day.
Keys to exercise and diet
What are the keys to make the most of the exercise and lose those extra kilos, and what must be taken into account?
- Establish an appropriate training program, without committing excesses when it comes to exercise, since too much force the body can have the opposite to the desired effect. It is advisable to go step by step, getting used to the body.
- Consistency is key. The World Health Organization, WHO, recommended physical activity at least two days a week. Increase the number of hours of exercise will make the results more rapid and consistent.
- Combine the type of exercise. Toning exercises (pilates, weights, fitball …) are very beneficial to tone and firm, but if the objective is to lose weight it is combined with cardiovascular exercise (swimming, running, walking, biking …). As the intensity of exercise, if you’re used and how you can opt for long-term activities, but if you just started, it is best to adapt the hours and intensity gradually.
There are other basic tips that can be implemented as a strategy to avoid the lows or fatigue when playing sports:
- Not exercising on an empty stomach, because the body runs out of sugar and this will increase the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion.
- Do not eat just before exercise. It’s best to eat a half hour before.
- Drink water before and after exercise duration. The best thing to always have a bottle.
- Do not take quick absorption sugar (juice, rice cakes …) before exercise to prevent the rebound insulin.
- Avoid high protein diets, as their carbohydrate intake is poor and weak.