Regain your figure after the feasts practicing zumba and yoga. Christmas is a time in which we abuse the large meals, of the nougat and the mince pies, and it is common to fatten a couple of kilos. After Christmas plays put the batteries and recover our figure. Do not despair and commitment to practice fun and very healthy as zumba and yoga sports. Here we explain the benefits of doing these sports to regain your figure after the holidays.
If you like the sports with a lot of movement, fun and aerobic bet by the Zumba. Zumba is a sport of Colombian origin where work strength, flexibility and coordination of the body through different aerobic movements and dance. Zumba can be practiced with any age-from beginners to experts, and there are different types of zumba.
Zumba is a discipline fitness with multiple benefits:
- Helps burn calories
- It frees you from the stress of daily life
- It’s good for the coordination and firms the muscles
- It is very beneficial for the cardiovascular system
- It is a fun sport and that will give you life, self-esteem and relaxation.
With yoga we can recover our figure and maintain a healthy and harmonious body, even if we are a beginner and prefer to do it from home. Yoga is ideal for people looking to relax sport, balance body and mind, improve posture and increase flexibility. The main benefits of yoga are:
- Helps lose weight and control appetite
- It teaches us to breathe better
- Increases flexibility of our body through the different exercises
- Educates us to improve our positions
- Helps fight stress and gives us relax
- Tones and strengthens the muscles of the body
- With the yoga we learn to meditate and to leave the problems to one side.
Yoga can do all kinds of people and all ages. It’s very beneficial for pregnant women. The yoga classes are taught in numerous centers and gyms. You can also practice at home through videos and tutorials.
Steps to follow to regain your figure after Christmas:
Aside from practicing zumba and yoga to regain figure after the excesses of Christmas, it is essential to follow a few steps that will help us look a healthy body:
- Eat healthy and take a balanced diet
- Play sports like Zumba or yoga
- Do not use the elevator, climb stairs and walk half an hour every day
- Drink lots of water
- Don’t smoke or abuse of alcohol
- One day a week practices a detox diet to rid your body of toxins and clean it.